News for September 2014 Sept 1, 2014 4:10:50 GMT -5 quinnyscrochet, PuffyTheSlayer, and 5 more like this
Post by KatieJoy on Sept 1, 2014 4:10:50 GMT -5
(This will get updated regularly)
- Our forum has had a successful name and URL change! Please take note of our new link: www.thehandmadeforum.boards.net (The old link will still work for two weeks)
- Stamp design is finished!
- We are having a Stamp sign up for the register, please collect your number here, the Stamp isn't compulsory, but we do encourage you to have one: thehandmadeforum.boards.net/thread/481/sign-name-forum-stamp
- SPA DAY challenge sign up is now closed. SPA DAY challenge starts on the 15th! thehandmadeforum.boards.net/thread/511/spa-day-challenge
- Our forum facebook page is here! Please like it, if you can, from both your business pages and your personal pages. www.facebook.com/pages/The-Handmade-Forum/1470894796513546
- Karen (Patchworkgal) is now a forum moderator.
- Etsy tag, 'TheHandmadeForum' can be added to your listings if you choose! This is mainly for people who want to make forum only treasuries.
- #TheHandmadeForum is ours on social media. Please use it for retweets, pins, facebook etc.
- Secret Santa sign up here: thehandmadeforum.boards.net/thread/470/secret-santa-sign deadline is the 1st October.
- Rhonda has started sending Stamps to members! Do check the Stamp Register to see your status.
- Learn more about the forum here: thehandmadeforum.boards.net/thread/385/forum
- Halloween Challenge is in talks, see more here: thehandmadeforum.boards.net/thread/487/halloween-challenge
- A facebook Christmas Fair event is in talks, see more here: thehandmadeforum.boards.net/thread/539/facebook-christmas-fair
- Congratulations to Deb Flaherty for becoming the forums first 'rumor monger' thehandmadeforum.boards.net/user/155
- We have an Etsy Team, this is just serving as a gateway to the forum. We are not moving to an Etsy Team. But feel free to join it, www.etsy.com/teams/22173/the-handmade-forum